Ucoach.ca’s Academic Coaches are trained to assist you to achieving your successful University. We don’t just focus on academics; we focus on each client’s individual needs to help them achieve their academic goals. Ucoach.ca’s coaches are here to provide you with support, encourage motivation, hold you accountable, and direct you on the path to success. Progress is monitored weekly by an Academic Coach with monthly progress reports emailed to the student.
Personal Academic Coaching
- One email interaction a month with your Ucoach.ca Academic Coach reviewing progress and questions or concerns.
- You are not in it alone, Progress is tracked by a professional Academic Coach.
- Develop goals for the school term.
- Set tasks with reminders to reach your goals.
- Students are empowered to create weekly action plans or weekly calendars synced to smartphones with Google and/or Microsoft calendar.
- Monitor your own progress with the Motivational Compliance Score (MC Score).
- Know your grades for each course at all times – archive goals by recording the outcome or grade received.
- Registration with ucoach.ca gives you access to online study skills training.
- Online video by Academic Coach Joshua Svec B.A. M.A. walks you through the steps of setting up your ucoach.ca and reviews the key points all students need to know about undergraduate courses.